Summer is winding down, and part of your back-to-school checklist should include a facial to help unclog all those face and back pores that were aggravated by the sun, sweat, pool, ocean, and sunscreen. Most facials also include a blue LED treatment which helps kill surface bacteria and restore your natural skin glow. We’ve highlighted some of our favorite treatments below.
Clinical facials are a great way to reset your skin after a long summer of sun exposure. Here are three we recommend:
- Glycolic Gel Exfoliator: This is one of our favorite facials. In just 30 minutes, you can exfoliate and resurface your face to improve the overall appearance of your skin – without peeling or downtime. Plus, you can apply make-up and continue with everyday activities right away. Glycolic gel exfoliator facials can improve pigmentation and control acne, while softening and smoothing your skin. We recommend trying this type of clinical facial once per month.
- Glycolic and Enzyme Resurfacing: This clinical facial combines the glycolic resurfacing gel facial with Skin Zyme, where proteolytic enzymes are mixed with glycolic acid as a milder option. This treatment is great for people with reactive skin. After about one hour of treatment, this facial can help boost hydration and repair damaged skin. Best of all, there is no downtime.
- Brightening Advance Glycolic Treatment: Take glycolic treatment to the next level with this clinical facial that resurfaces and brightens the skin. With a one-hour treatment and no downtime, this facial includes a safe brightener with an advanced combination of ingredients, antioxidants and resurfacing agents.
A chemical peel will have your skin looking and feeling brand new before the school year. Check out some of our most popular chemical peel treatments below:
- Refine Peel: Enjoy your chemical peel for up to one full year after three one-hour treatments. A Refine Peel can rejuvenate the skin and improve texture, pigmentation, acne, and fine lines. Recovery time does take about two to five days, so be sure to schedule this ahead of any end-of-summer or back-to-school events.
- Transform Peel: Improve skin pigmentation and texture while rejuvenating your skin with a Transform Peel. This one-hour treatment is the most aggressive of the three Marini Peel Systems, but results can last up to one year after three treatments. Recovery time is about four to seven days, but this peel is an excellent solution to address pigmentation and advanced sun damage after a long summer outdoors.
- Clarify Peel: Do you have acne-prone or oily skin? Then you’ll want to try a Clarify Peel before heading back to school. This treatment works great on darker skin types, plus recovery time is only two to five days. This is a serious solution for acne and rejuvenation, as the Clarify Peel dissolves oil to penetrate and clear follicles for maximum results.
Schedule a Consultation with SomaSou
Are you ready to schedule one of the treatment options above? Please reach out to us for a consultation! SomaSou is Del Ray’s first MedSpa offering services to help our community regain vitality, strength, and confidence in themselves. SomaSou means “your body,” and we give you options to help you feel confident about it. Start your journey by taking an active role in your well-being and schedule a consultation with us today. For more information about our services and to schedule a treatment, please contact us here.